Saturday 1 March 2014

I'm the King of the Castle

Just updated the page again,
I should complete the whole thing within the next couple of weeks.

These sections are virtually complete-

"Synopsis"
"Chapter One Summary"- accompanied with quotes
"Characters and Relationships"- accompanied with quotes
"Themes"- accompanied with quotes

With exams rapidly approaching and national reading week also in proximity I would highly advise anyone reading this to check out the page on "I'm the King of the Castle"; feedback is entirely encouraged.
Spread the word- tell your friends, share this site over facebook, twitter and all the other cutely named social networking website that you are subscribed to. This is very much a learning resource- for both you and I- so use it!.

As always, regards from
yourenglishanalysis.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment